Back Swiss Ball Workout
Working on a Swiss Ball will require the use of a number of different muscle groups in order to help keep your stability.
Avoid performing any of the exercises at speed, as this will simply cause you to bounce, making the action harder to control.
|BEGINNERS SWISS BALL BACK WORKOUT|
Use the following exercises to help strengthen and develop your back and upper body muscles. Always warm-up and stretch prior to your workout, aiming to work within your own limits - using this workout to progress positively.
|SEATED BAND PULL INS||2 ARM DORSAL||1 ARM PRONE ROW|
|SEATED LAT PULL INS||REVERSE FLYS||
Remember that you will need to use a suitable size Swiss Ball.
Use the following simple back stretch between exercises throughout your workout.
1. While seated, exhale, bending forward, and hugging your thighs underneath with both arms.
2. Keep your feet extended out as you pull your chest down onto your thighs, keeping both knees together.
3. While in this position, you can also stretch your rhomboids, by aiming to pull your upper back away from you knees while still grasping your legs.
- Swiss Ball Abdominal Exercises & Workout
- Inner Thigh & Buttock Workout for Beginn...
- Back Stretches for Stretching Back Muscl...
- Tricep Muscle Workout Routine for Beginn...
- Preventing Back Pain by Strengthening Yo...