WaterRower M1 Rowing Machine (Lo-Rise)
WaterRower / Cardio
WaterRower M1 LoRise Rowing Machine with S4 Performance Monitor
Made from a powder-coated tubular steel frame, the WaterRower M1 LoRise with S4 Performance Monitor represents the ultimate in toughness and durability - ideal for those looking to train intensively. The M1 Lo Rise has a lower level entry point (300mm/12") than the M1 HiRise. Like all machines in the range, it uses paddles to connect to a moving mass of water, simulating the exercise of rowing on a lake or river.
The WaterRower has been designed as a natural rowing simulator and is unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel utilizes the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
- Frame Material - Fabricated tubular steel
- Finish - Powdercoated in standard Silver, Black, or White (available in thousands of custom colors and textures at additional cost)
- Workout Monitor - S4 Performance Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitoring - available for this model with additional kit (sold separately)
- Handle Width - 17"
- Rail Design - dual-rail
- Warranty - 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
- Shipping Weight - 142 lbs
- Dimensions - In Use: Length - 220 cm, Width - 56 cm, Height - 51 cm
- Stored - Depth - 51 cm, Width - 57 cm, Height - 220 cm
- Weight - 120 lbs / 54.5 kg (dry), 157 lb / 71.5 kg (17 l of water)