Sole E98 Cross Trainer
Sole / Cardio
The new 2013 Sole Fitness E98 elliptical cross trainer was built in line with similar commercial grade machine. From its articulating foot pedals to its heavy 30lb/14kg flywheel, the E98 is ideal for serious fitness enthusiasts and is a serious alternative to more expensive, full-commercial grade machines.
The extra smooth feel of the E98 stems from the combination if its ergonomically positioned articulating foot pedals, 20" stride length and precision balanced flywheel system, which helps ensure users feel like they have worked out on the machine, instead of the other way around.
The console on the Sole Fitness E98 ellipitical trainer has a commercial grade 9" blue backlit LCD screen, with integrated speakers for MP3/iPod connectivity, so you can listen to your favourite tunes whilst you workout. There are also handlebar mounted controls for easy resistance and incline changes. A cooling fan is included for added comfort, and there are aslo quick program keys. a 1/4 mile lap track and % heart rate profile feedback. The console also provides feedback information on time, speed, distance, resistance, incline, laps, calories, program and pulse.
- 14kg heavy duty flywheel weight, total inertial weight 42.5kg, oversized 20" stride length
- Electronic Incline Ramp: 0-40 degrees, 20 Levels of Computer Controlled Magnetic Resistance
- Commercial console programs, Blue Backlit LCD Display, Oversized Footplates, Max. User Weight: 28.5 stones
- Size: L = 209cm, W = 55cm H = 171cm Power: Mains; Sound System,Cooling Fan
- Product Weight: 113kg,(boxed 123kg)
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, Motor and Parts, 3 Years at home labour