Inspire Fitness CR2 Cross Rower
Inspire Fitness / Cardio
New to the UK market - Inspire Fitness CR2 Cross Rower
Get in to the shape of your life with the revolutionary CR2 Cross Rower. The new CR2 CrossFit rowing machine is going to revolutionise the fitness industry and will help you get in to shape in the minimal amount of time possible. This rowing machine combines a pulling a pushing resistance unlike most convential rowers that only provide a pulling resistance. The pushing motion will work addtional muscles including abdominals, triceps & shoulders which you wouldn't target from a pulling machine machine. Perfect Cross Fit machine and group exercise training product.
Rowing machines are very popular indeed as provide cardiovascular and strength training from one machine. A rower also targets all major muscle groups and is not only a high fat burning workout but you also benefit from toning your body.
3 different comfort grip handles - High position, low and neutral grip from the centre. Push and pull to get the flywheel in motion, dial in resistance to control the level of intensity you require. Increased resistance for an anaerobic workout/sprinting. Another unique feature on this machine is you can remove hands from the hand grips and solely target muscles in the lower body.
- Bi-directional resistance activates all muscle groups of the body.
- Quick release bindings for added safety.
- 28lb heavy duty commercial flywheel guarantees a smooth motion and controlled workout.
- Upper body handles offer multiple positions to vary the muscle involvement.
- Seat and handles are both fully adjustable to accommodate different sized users.
- Silent drive chain to minimise noise during the exercise.
- Maximum user weight 23.5stone/147kg.