Exigo ISO Lateral Decline Chest Press - Images & Paste
Exigo / Strength
ISO Lateral Decline Chest Press from Exigo
- Iso-Lateral technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry.
- This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- The Exigo Decline Chest Press is the perfect machine to hit all areas of the chest and triceps.
- Supporting isolateral movement, it contributes to balanced muscle strength improvement for both sides of users' body.
- It is mainly used for working the pectoralis major, deltoid muscle, and the triceps brachii muscle.
- Compact footprint ensuring space is maximised within the gym area.
- Lifetime frame warranty, manufactured to the highest quality for ultimate performance that will withstand many years of usage.