Sick of being sick, prevention is always better than a cure, what are you doing to help your body fight off viruses from the common cold to HIV - the immune diet will help you stay fit and healthy?
You don't catch an illness like a cold, they are always around. Your body's immune system keeps them at bay, so when it is weak, you then become ill. It's that simple.
We all know that we should have an orange when we get a cold, however the amount of vitamin C we receive is minimal when we consider the journey the orange has taken !
Supplements with 1,000mg + or 22 oranges daily are needed, due to the greater amount of stress and pollution we now live in. This level can be increased if you're ill to approximately 5 to 10 grams per day.
Supplement your diet with a good quality multi vitamins, especially vitamins A, the B complex, C and E, with minerals iron, zinc, magnesium and selenium.
Look at the information on vitamins and minerals.
Body Boosting Foods:
- Fish- Oily fish such as salmon, mackerel, and herring are best.
- Fruit- Fresh fruit in season, apricots, kiwi fruit, peaches, grapes and citrus fruits.
- Vegetables- Peppers, carrots, tomatoes and watercress, preferably raw to avoid destroying the nutrients.
- Seeds- Excellent source of nutrients can be found in sunflower, pumpkin flaxseeds, garlic and watermelon.
- Water- 70 % of the body is made up of water, don't let it stagnate inside you, drink water as often as you can.
- Lower Body Strength Exercises
- Future Football Can AI Replace Fitness T...
- Upper body strength training for cycling
- Eating a Healthy Diet & Balanced Diets
- Managing a Diabetic Diet Advice & Tips