Measles mainly affects children, and it is a highly infectious viral disease. Early symptoms include a cold, fever and a rash inside the cheeks. After 3-5 days a blotchy slightly elevated pink rash will appear, and this will last another 3 to 5 days.
The patient may make a good recovery but the virus can cause damage to the middle ear and lungs leaving the patient susceptible to infections, which can cause more permanent damage.
It is possible to be vaccinated against this disease which is an important step in eradicating it completely.
Additional Medical Conditions:
- Future Football Can AI Replace Fitness T...
- Beginners Weight Training Tips
- Dieting Can Make You Fatter!
- Botox Ends Clammy palms for Hyperhidrosi...
- Running Shoes Can Takeaway The Pain When...