Mastitis is a term used to describe inflammation of the breast tissue. This may happen during breast- feeding in which case it can be so acute as to make breast -feeding difficult or impossible because of the pain.
Mastitis can also be caused by a bacterial infection via the nipples. There are other breast conditions where cysts occur and there is a condition known as cystic mastitis. This is a totally benign condition and is caused by a chronic condition, which leads to the breast tissue feeling lumpy. However it is always important to regularly examine your own breasts and note any changes and seek help immediately.
Regular mammogram's are important, however it is thought that breast-feeding can help to prevent cancer forming.
Additional Medical Conditions:
- Future Football Can AI Replace Fitness T...
- Beginners Weight Training Tips
- Dieting Can Make You Fatter!
- Botox Ends Clammy palms for Hyperhidrosi...
- Running Shoes Can Takeaway The Pain When...