Gonorrhea or 'the clap' is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) usually affecting 16 to 25 year old sexually active people.
In some sufferers there maybe whitish discharge and more frequent and painful urination. But in the majority of cases especially women there maybe no symptoms at all. This is one of the reasons why it remains one of the most common of STD's.
The infection is easily treated with a single penicillin injection. However, gonorrhea infections can lead to infertility in both men and women and is often caught simultaneously with syphilis. Therefore, prevention is better than cure, practice safe sex to avoid this nasty infection and all other STD's.
Additional Medical Conditions:
- Resistance Training for Women & Weights
- Beginners Weight Training Tips
- Kettlebell Training - What's All the Fus...
- 1 Minute Push Up Challenge for Women
- Botox Ends Clammy palms for Hyperhidrosi...