Food Combining Diet
Read about the food combining diet that is the Hay Diet with NetFit.co.uk. Classifying foods in to three types can help you then ensure you keep the right chemical balance to the body.
The Hay Diet Rules for Health :
Starches and sugars should not be eaten with proteins and acid fruits at the same meal
Vegetables, salads and fruits (whether acid or sweet) if correctly combined should form the major part of the diet
Proteins, starches and fats should be eaten in small quantities
Only whole grains and unprocessed starches should be used and all refined and processed foods should be eliminated from the diet
Not less than four hours between starch and protein meals
Milk does not combine well with food and should be kept to a minimum
Don't mix foods that fight, see below chart
|List A||List B||List C|
|All meat||Most vegetables||Biscuits|
|All poultry||All salads||Bread|
Mix anything from List A with List B
Mix anything from List C with List B
Never mix List A and C!
- Mix vegetables or salads with pulses i.e. beans/lentils - make these and unprocessed foods the main part of your diet
Our final page has a few additional diet plans you can find out more about - just to help you get started on your road to a healthier lifestyle :
- Eating a Healthy Diet & Balanced Diets
- Heal Fully from a Drug or Alcohol Addict...
- Lower Body Strength Exercises
- Upper body strength training for cycling
- How to Get that Mind / Body Motivation