WaterRower Oxbridge Rowing Machine
WaterRower / Cardio
WaterRower Oxbridge Rowing Machine with S4 Performance Monitor, Cherrywood
GymEquipment.co.uk also include the following FREE OF CHARGE :
- FREE Heart Rate Kit
- FREE ANT+ Chest Strap
- FREE USB PC Connection cable
- FREE Membership to WeRow Online rowing community
- FREE WaterRower Commercial Warranty Upgrade to 3 years
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mainland UK) if ordered before 12pm
The WaterRower Oxbridge is hand crafted in solid Cherrywood. Like all woods, Cherrywood may vary in colour from a red-brown to deep red. The wood will darken in colour with exposure to light. For this reason all WaterRower Cherrywood components are kept in light free rooms to protect from shadowing. A new WaterRower Oxbridge will therefore appear quite light in colour. The wood will however darken over time reaching a rich reddish hue. Each machine has been hand finished with three coats of Danish Oil giving a deep lustre and warmth to the wood.
Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. The WaterRower has been designed as a natural rowing simulator and is unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel utilizes the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
Cherry, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
- Frame Material - American Cherry wood (from sustainable forests)
- Finish - Finished in Danish Oil
- Workout Monitor - S4 Performance Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitoring - available for this model with additional kit (sold separately)
- Handle Width - 15"
- Rail Design - dual-rail
- Warranty - 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
- Dimensions - In Use: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 20” / 51 cm
- Stored - Depth - 20” / 51 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm
- Weight - 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)