WaterRower M1 Rowing Machine (Hi-Rise)
WaterRower / Cardio
WaterRower M1 HiRise Rowing Machine
The WaterRower M1 HiRise is a full commercial model with a slightly higher entry point (500mm/20") than the M1 LoRise (300mm/12"). The frame is constructed from a fabricated tubular steel.
Made from a powder-coated tubular steel frame, the WaterRower M1 HiRise with S4 Performance Monitor represents the ultimate in toughness and durability - ideal for those looking to train intensively. The M1 Hi Rise has a higher level entry point (500mm/20") than the M1 LoRise. Like all machines in the range, it uses paddles to connect to a moving mass of water, simulating the exercise of rowing on a lake or river.
The WaterRower has been designed as a natural rowing simulator and is unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel utilizes the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
- Frame Material - Fabricated tubular steel
- Finish - Powdercoated in standard Silver, Black, or White (available in thousands of custom colors and textures at additional cost)
- Workout Monitor - S4 Performance Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitoring - available for this model with additional kit (sold separately)
- Handle Width - 17"
- Rail Design - dual-rail
- Warranty - 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
- Shipping Weight - 142 lbs
- Dimensions - In Use: Length - 88” / 224 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 27.625” / 71 cm
- Stored - Depth - 27.625” / 71 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 88” / 224 cm
- Weight - 120 lbs / 54.5 kg (dry), 157 lb / 71.5 kg (17 l of water)