PowerBlock Urethane Series U90 Dumbbells
Power Block / Strength
The Power Block Flex Urethane Series U90 Dumbbell Set
The versatility of the U90 Dumbbell Set is due to the adder weights within the core handle of each dumbbell. On their own the two adder weights each weigh 1kg and the empty handle weighs 2.5kg and so even before any of the weight plates are used, you can train in 1kg, 2.5kg, 3.5kg and 4.5kg increments per hand.
So if your goal is to gain strength, develop power, reshape your body or prevent injuries by strengthening the stabilising muscles around your joints - free weight training with the Power Block U90 will be your most effective workout.
- The U-90 Stage 1-3 replaces 34 pairs of dumbbells, or 1,783 kgs of free weights.
- Black Urethane coated weight plates with rounded tops.
- ‘Flex’ technology ensures durability
- Machine Steel Powder coat painted colored side rails on both sides of each block
- Coloured rails are powder coat painted for easy identification of weight sizes
- Contoured Center Handle with padded wrist supports.
The Full U90 Dumbbell Set consists of three separate stages:
- Weight range of 1kg-22.5 kg per hand.
- Weight increments: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22.5kg
Stage 2 Add on Kit
- Weight range of 23kg-41kg per hand.
- Weight increments: 23, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36, 39, 40, 41kg
The U-90 Stage 3 Add on Kit
- The add on Stage 3 requires Stage 1&2
- Weight increments: 48, 51, 52, 54, 56, 57kg
- 2 additional weight plates and a taller handle set for use with additional weight plates.
- Expands the U90 up to 57kgs per hand
*Stands and dumbbells are purchased separately.
* Please Note: Stages 1 & 2 are required with Add On