Kettler Skylon 5 Cross Trainer
Kettler / Cardio
The Kettler Skylon 5 Cross Trainer is a top of the range machine brimming with features, including a high tech computer and the ability to link up to World Tours as well as memory for 4 users, so the whole house can record their sessions to track their fitness. The Heart Rate Light on the console ensures you maintain a healthy work balance.
The back lit console turns green or red, depending on whether you are working safely or your heart rate is too high. The zero-impact design of the cross trainer protects your joints more than other exercise machines for an all-round healthy workout. The foldable design of the Skylon 5 takes up less space when not in use. The 22kg flywheel ensures a smooth running when you are active and the two handles provide a varied hand positioning for the comfiest feel.
- Back-lit training computer with HeartRate light which changes the console colour in accordance with your heart rate: blue= try harder, green= ideal zone, red= stop!
- 10 training programmes including Heart Rate controlled
- Continuous display of 9 functions, with 4 user memory
- Pulse recovery feature with fitness mark
- Integrated POLAR compatible pulse receiver for use with chest strap (extra)
- Induction brake system from 25 - 400 watts
- 22kg flywheel for especially smooth running
- Height adjustable cockpit
- Especially narrow gaps between foot plates
- Comfortable folding system for space saving storage with one hand operation
- Castors and height adjustment
- Assembled dimensions CM: (L)201 x (W)68 x (H)170
- Folded Dimensions CM: (L)153 x (W)68 x (H)170
- Maximum user weight: 150kg