Kettler Unix PX Cross Trainer
Kettler / Cardio
The KETTLER Unix PX Cross Trainer is designed and engineered specifically to be easy on the joints without compromising usability. There are 8 training programs which feature target zone training in addition to pulse recovery for a varied workout for all levels of fitness. The Unix PX includes a 20kg fly wheel, extended motion technique and sweat-resistant keys.
The LCD computer is back lit with 3 separate colours which change while you workout to reflect your heart rate. The display either goes green for a good heart rate or red when your pulse is too high, so slow down.
The Unix PX cross trainer offers a safe workout session due to the reduced impact on joints and large handles ensuring you get a comfy grip for the best body stance. 15 electronically controlled stages of resistance give you the perfect workout without leaving the home.
- LCD backlit training console with sporty twin-display design.
- 8 programmes, including pulse-controlled training, brake-related calculation of energy consumption, target settings.
- 9 continuous display functions, including pulse and time.
- Heart Rate Light: 3 colour back lit colours track your heart rate. Blue = keep working, green = ideal zone, red = heart rate too high.
- Programs: Target zone training (fat/fit/manual), recovery pulse and fitness test.
- Magnetic brake system offering 15 electronically controlled stages of resistance.
- Approx. 20 kg flywheel.
- Continuous display of 8 functions. EXT technology ensures large stride length, whilst still having a small footprint to save floor space.
- Pulse Measurement: Integrated POLAR compatible receiver.
- Stride Length: 19 inch stride length.
- Perspiration-resistant keys.
- Transport: Transport castors at front and height adjustment at rear.
- Maximum load: 150 kg.
- Colour: light and dark grey, black and silver.
- Manufactured in Germany.
- 3 yr parts and labour warranty.